Friday, May 19, 2006

Tag, I'm it

Well, it happened - Tami tagged me. Let's see.....
Five things in my frig: There are way too many things in my frig.
1. Container of wonderful cinnamon/clove herb tea
2. 5 kinds of cheeses from crumbled blue to chevre goat cheese
3. Kalamata olives
4. Basil/garlic mayonnaise
5. Various kinds of baby greens for salads

Car:
1. Magazines to donate to the doctor's office
2. Sketchbook
3. Sunglasses
4. Blanket
5. Fabric shopping bag

Closet:
1. Many different colors of Fresh Produce little v-necked tee shirts
2. Fan for the bedroom when it gets hot
3. 5 lb. dumbells
4. Yoga mat
5. Container of "Damp-out" to keep closet free of moisture. (I live near the beach).

Now if I were really up to it, I would draw all these various things as someone else just did.
I may start on that CHALLENGE today.

No comments: