We've moved on from mold remediation and repiping to starting to put the bathrooms back together. The limestone in the shower was damaged by water, so it has to be ripped out and with it, the floor. I usually get excited about decorating and picking out finishes. I have to admit though that this time, it just doesn't seem as much fun. I've decided not to do natural stone again. It's very beautiful but requires maintenance I just don't want to spend money on. I opted to go with a nice porcelain tile that looks like stone.
I'm behind on my Documented Life Project, so I'm working at my own speed….slow. This is my take on Kim's logo challenge for Beyond Layers.