Monday, March 31, 2008

My Faves

This is a mini journal measuring 4.5"x3". It was fun to put together and no binding! Just staple the pages into the cover. The inside spreads are below. I had almost as much fun with this journal as I do with my larger journals. It's really quick. The cover is paint scraped cardstock.
I have just finished an on-line Photoshop Elements class and I'm trying to edit in PSE rather than reverting to the familiar Microsoft Picture It. This was really easy - just used the quick fix edit. I'm thinking of switching from my PC to an IMac. Not quite ready, but I'm running out of RAM. My computer is probably 6 or 7 years old, and it doesn't seem worth it to add memory. I hope the learning curve for Mac is not too difficult. I have just finished watching (about 5 times) Carrie Burns Brown's DVD on water media. So I'm hard at work staining tissue paper and trying different textures.

No comments: