Friday, June 25, 2010

Whole New World




There's a whole new world in Photoshop...........
Well, maybe not for those experienced people, but for me I've found 
a whole new world with Photoshop "actions".
Week two of Digital Magic has proved to be  very
enlightening as Marie Otero takes us through the magic of these actions.
This first example from Coffeeshop is a really simple one
called "Moody Pop".  It really does make my photo have a  moody look
to it.
I think these actions are something like macros in Excel - little shortcuts
where the designer has done all the work and I get to enjoy the fruits of their
labor.
I also took advantage of Coffeeshop's free action called "Baby Powder Room" to clean up my grand's teen-age face in the photo below.  Once I got the hang of it, it was faster than using the clone and healing brush tools.




  

No comments: