Monday, June 13, 2011

Rose w French Script

Oooh la la, a beautiful texture from Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art and gorgeous French script brushes from French Kisses Textures transform this simple photo of a rose into a more interesting image.  Do visit their websites and enjoy the creativity.  I could spend several hours on those websites alone.
I've been using Flickr's Picnik editor to get some different looks.  Here I used the Mirror frame.  There are so many ways to change an image to give it some drama.


3 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

How creative Marilyn. Love how you have married so many parts into such a lovely whole!

Thanks for using my texture and for the link and keep up the good work!

Diane said...

I LOVE this one, Marilyn. I am going to check out that program. I am not familiar with it even though I am on Flickr. xoxo Diane

Sandra Foster said...

Just found your blog from your profile on Flickr. Aren't we having fun! You are very creative! Please drop over some time when you aren't taking and playing with all those beautiful photos. Sandra