Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dreamy Vintage Layout

Didn't get to Photo Art Friday or Texture Tuesday this week.  Too much going on.  I'm posting a layout I did in Lightroom.  
Woohoo!!!!
I edited these photos for a class I'm taking from Susan Tuttle. We 
have been editing in the Pixlr online editing program.  She gave us some different recipes using the effects to get these dreamy looking images.

I had to think hard to remember how Xanthe taught us to do the 
circle in our "Behind the Scenes" class. 
  I really should have made notes. 
That's it for today.  I'll see what I can cook up for tomorrow!

4 comments:

jacki long said...

Really, really lovely! You do such good work!
I am always envious when "typepad" people do the multiple photos. I have to do them in PS. I'm sure blogspot can do more than I know. ;op

Carole M. said...

ahah! so Lightroom is happening! Lovely results here Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I like everything about your images -- very talent person you are..
Hugs

Roxi H said...

Hi Marilyn, First off thanks for visiting my blog. I've been cruising thru yours this morning... lovely. I like the Vintage Carnival (what font is that?) and the retro sun. I played with Pixlr once. It''s pretty cool! Do you know if it will let you add a texture? I need to check that out. I'm going to be teaching a texture class and it would be nice to have some software freebie options. Thanks.