Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paper Portraits

I'm so pleased.  I actually came home with the Mac and did what I learned in my "one to one".  I thought I might not remember
the steps.  The trainer taught me how to set this up
in Keynote (Mac's version of PowerPoint).  I could have 
done it in Pages (Word) but 
I have more flexibility with the Keynote application.  I
kept looking at others' posts on their blogs and
wondering how they were placing images together.  Now I don't know how others are placing their images together but it's not important as long as I know how to do it.  I'm just amazed every time I learn a 
new little trick on the computer.  It's these little things that 
thrill me.  Every time I go to my "one to one" lesson, I learn some little
shortcut or a new way to do something.  I think it's well 
worth it.  I'm starting to like my Mac more and more.  I'm even starting to like my Epson printer.   Tada!!!!!  

No comments: