Monday, September 03, 2012

Free and Easy

That's what Texture Tuesday is for this week.  And that's a good thing since we had a holiday

 week-end and not much time to prepare.   

So my dear friends, I'm going to show you some more images I've done with patterns.



Actually I cropped this from the center of my larger image and saved it as a custom pattern.

This one I made from a diamond pattern and the wave filter.



Don't know if I have shown you this.....it's my ginko leaf filled in with a pattern I made from one of my

 watercolors here


I upped the saturation on the pattern.



Let's see what else did I do?  I did a layout with the "kids".

Okay, I promise to prepare something for next week......

Don't forget to stop by Kim's linky party for some fun and beautiful art.


12 comments:

Lissa Forbes said...

Nice work on your ginkgo leaf +pattern, Marilyn. I just love your pup-mosaic. Very sweet. ;->

Rosemary Aubut said...

Very interesting patterns! Looks like you have no fear and love to explore! Well done!

Sherri B. said...

Wonderful patterns! And sweet, sweet pups... :)

The Artful Diva said...

I particularly like the watercolor texture!

Pat said...

I really like the third image. The "kids" are adorable!

Sivinden said...

Fabulous pieces of art! My favourite is the third image:)

Heather said...

Marilyn these are gorgeous. It was a busy weekend so the free and easy fell at the right time. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Love the bright, colorful patterns! What awesome abstractness for Kim's anything goes theme for today! I love it!

Pink Tree Studio said...

Very fun, Marilyn!

jacki long said...

Great again! I especially like the first one with the lettering. ;o) I love your dogs too! See you next week!

Michelle said...

Oh, those kids just leave their prints all over the place, all the time, don't they...:)

Ahayes1225 said...

Very nice patterns. Thanks for sharing.