Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today's Practice for Photoshop Artistry

A little practice....haven't done much since I fell last week....yes, I had a little meeting with the sidewalk on my morning walk.  I think everything is okay although my left knee and my ribs on my right side are definitely aware that a crash happened.  
Here I went for a vignette effect on both these images.

I edited this image below for a more grainy look with the help of texture and Topaz Restyle.  I masked it and removed some of the grain but decided I liked it better with all the grain intact.





3 comments:

Nancy said...

These are beautiful...You are a wiz with photoshop. And yes I agree I love the grain in the last photo....

Sherri Cassell said...

I'm so sorry to here about your fall! I pray you recover quickly. Your image are very cool and I am really impressed. I am going to have to get something done tomorrow.

Diane said...

These are so lovely!
I hope all is well with you!