Friday, October 25, 2013

Remember Hats??

That's what this reminds me of.....an old fashioned girl with a hat and a boa.  It's really just a texture and some fancy blend modes. 
 
I quite like the results and I find myself looking at it over and over again.  Do you ever do that when you're pleased with 
something?   Maybe you have just finished cleaning your house, and you're really pleased with how beautiful everything looks.  You keep going from room to room to admire.  
I do this with art.   OMG reminds me I have to do some cleaning this week-end or my house will run away!

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous; you have a real talent with digital collage....And yes, I know what you mean when you've made a special piece, whatever that is, I seem to admire it just alittle longer.....

Diane said...

Beautiful piece, Marilyn! The progress you've made is simply amazing! Have a GREAT week!

Tawny Moon Studio said...

Hi Marilyn, I've not been blogging for some months and just popped over to see what you've been up to :) I love all the creativity with ps, your artistic nature really shines through the digital work beautifully ♥

Sherri Cassell said...

Hi Marilyn, I haven't visited in a while and decided to see what you where up to. I love your digital edits, they are so creative and visually interesting. I have not been blogging lately but hope to start up again soon.