Saturday, October 04, 2008

Color Study 2 Sample


Playing with cerulean blue and hansa yellow color mixing. I bought the book Blue and Yellow Don't Make Green and so far have done about 5 of the color exercises. Had some leftover paint so I played in my journal . I should have purchased this book before I purchased so many tubes of paint. It's amazing how many colors you can make with a very limited number of colors. Not that I always want to mix colors for every endeavor but it's nice to know that I can. Sherre at Arttechniques group is also doing a color principles workshop. I love this group because it has so many talented members who share, share, and share.

5 comments:

Alina Chau said...

beautiful!!

Sharon said...

Love this color study. Bet that is a great book too.

Gail P said...

I can't seem to keep up with you lately! It's marvelous to see you doing so many great and fun things! I'll try to check in more often.

Janny said...

Beautiful work!

technology said...

prada bags
prada wallets
prada bag
prada handbag
prada handbags