Saturday, November 29, 2008

Embroidered Christmas Tree


Made this card in a class I'm taking from Sylvia Valle, a former contributing editor for Stampington. Now I know why I don't quilt. I almost flunked geometry. Following a pattern is not really my thing. The fact that I was not using the correct needle made it very tedious. But I was just plain determined to finish it whether I liked it or not. I'm making another card with some random beading, and I like that. Just don't give me that counting pattern thing!!!! Sylvia is a wonderful teacher. It's just that I am a retard in that area!

2 comments:

marianne said...

it looks great- always interesting to try things out of the comfort zone, isn't it?

Barb said...

Congratulations on persevering _ your card is lovely. :)
Thanks for sharing.