Thursday, January 15, 2009

Musings for Today

No art to post because I have no scanner.  I love my new Mac.  I just need to buy a new printer since my Del is not compatible.  I'm also trying to get all the PC files located and organized.  The biggest challenge has been to get my email running.  ATT is my email provider, and they have been very little help.  They don't understand the Mac!!!!  They keep asking if I get my mail through Outlook, and then when I tell them it's Mac's version called Mail, they think I'm referring to an online mail provider.  I have probably spent 4 hours on the phone with them.  Yesterday the person I spoke with kept putting me on hold and finally told me he would need to call me back, as they were having a problem with their system.  I think that means he doesn't know what to do, nor does the next level up.  All I want is to reset my password for my sub-account!  The main account for email is all set up.  Oh, lordy, I never thought this would be such a challenge.  If you want to entertain yourself just try to get technical help from ATT!!!  
Now I'm in the process of researching printers and scanners.  Feel free to leave your comments or email me offline.

Stay tuned as I promise I will post some art soon!!!

No comments: