Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to Getting My Hands Dirty


I really enjoyed my two weeks of Photoshop but I'm finally getting back to art with the paintbrush. I love faces and so I plan on doing a series because I really need the practice. For this one I tried D. J. Pettit's technique. I'd sure love to take a class from her. I guess Suzi Blu does a great online class too. Jennifer just finished her class. Hop on over to her blog to see her fantastic results!! I'm somewhat intimidated by faces and can never seem to get the eyes right, at least to please me.....


3 comments:

Diane said...

This is gorgeous, Marilyn. I did see Jennifer's results from the Suzi Blu class. Absolutely amazing is all I can say. You are both doing some fabulous stuff!
Hugs, Diane

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love your painting Marilyn! And the eyes are just perfect . . . to ME! :) I TOO would love to take a class from one of those ladies . . .

trrudi said...

I love them too Marilyn - your true artistic talents are rising to the surface with these!!