Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Lies Beneath?
This is my 12 X 12 on "MDF".  I wish I had posted the very beginning stages, because even though it seems like just some paint "slapped on", this is about the third "generation" or third pass.  The neat thing about this is that like almost all other art, there are no mistakes.  It can always be fixed.  I tried some purple on this -- didn't like it.  Don't like it???? Just cover it up and move on.  I'm not yet finished but thought I would post now.  I'll try to post each "generation" as I do it.  On my list of things to do this year - learn to make videos.  I enjoy seeing how others put together their work.
  



2 comments:

Diane said...

This is looking quite lovely & I love the colors you've used.
Happy New Year to you, Marilyn!

rivergardenstudio said...

Have a wonderful new year... I want to learn to make videos too. roxanne