Monday, August 23, 2010

Tree of Life

I just finished this digital collage.  I think I have about 20 layers here.  
I just kept layering and layering 
pieces.  The mannequin images are from morguefile.com. 
The other images are mine and include a hand, my grand's feet in her prom shoes, a poinsettia and a shot of a tree on my patio.  The background is a shot of a really 
large tree looking up at its branches.  It's a really cool shot by itself.  I'm not sure but there are probably a couple other images hidden in there somewhere.  
It reminds me of those pictures with all the hidden animals and the puzzle was to list as many as possible.  Whoever got the most was the winner!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! You really did get some layers going here. I love it, Marilyn!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Nice work Marilyn! I only saw the face on the left at first but then the second orange face popped up and now I think I see a third below it. So much fun to study!