Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bits and Pieces







   I thought I would show what I used for my background.  I'm going to redo my banner but haven't decided what to use yet.  I want it to have a fun feeling but not "cutesy".  I used part of the image on the left for the background side panels and part of the image on the right for the border of the side panels.

I love the class I'm taking through Jessica Sprague.  I'm just so delighted to feel okay with editing HTML -- not worried about destroying my blog.  Whew!!! I still need to work on the sidebar and signature.  But we're getting there.

2 comments:

Caryl said...

Marilyn, I love it. This is so bright and cheerful and nice to see on a blog for a change.

Caryl said...

By the way, how do you put one of your own pieces on as a back ground. I would love to try this. I can't find anything I really like so I would love to do my own.