Thursday, September 30, 2010

Digital Collage

So many projects - not enough time.  I played with this one until it squeaked.  I can't even remember all the filters I used.  I know I used the texturizer "canvas". I also used "plastic wrap".  I had to extract the gladiolas from a journal page.  I tried several frames, none of which I really like on this.  



I really think it needs something but I'll have to contemplate what.  If it were an acrylic painting, I would just paint over it.  I think this is a victim of over processing!!




1 comment:

Jana Holden said...

I think these are absolutely gorgeous!