Sunday, August 28, 2011

Experiments

I think it's fun to experiment, and I do so on a regular basis with PSE.  I've learned so much and yet I've barely scratched the surface.  I'm eternally grateful for all the online classes and the teachers who share their knowledge.
After spending a little time on Pixel Dust Photo Art's blog, I'm experimenting with some of Bonnie's "tutorials" and using some of her textures here.
On this one I used PDPA's "Je Me Souviens" ad "Goldust Wonder" and "Texture B" from Susan Tuttle in her Digital Expressions Book.
On this one I used PDPA's "Je Me Souviens" and also used the difference blend mode.
I just amazes me how many different looks one can get using PSE and textures!


On this next one, I really went all out for color  and used a hard light blend mode on my Asian collage.
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is or could be affected by Hurricane Irene.  May they all be safe and get all the support they need.

         We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.

                                The Talmud


~Peace~
 



2 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

You've produced a very different feel with each image. I like them all but think the top one is my fav.

Love that quote from the Talmud - it's so zen ... :)

Sharmon Davidson said...

The top photo with the textures is wonderful. I envy those who have these skills. :)