Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day Nine

I'm so excited to be able to eat a little more variety.
This morning I had some delicious oatmeal with dried cranberries and 1/2 banana.  You would have thought I won the lottery.  Yea!!
Tomorrow we start  gradually introducing certain food groups that were eliminated during the detox.....actually I started today with grains (the oatmeal) which was the 
recommended breakfast..  I really don't think I have any food sensitivities but who knows.....
I felt like doing a Kim Klassen look today.  Actually I started this two days ago on my new PSE 11 and in the middle of it, the program just went screwy.  I think it might have had something to do with my Photo Essentials 4 software plug-in.  
Aaarrrrgh.....so I removed the plug-in and reinstalled the program.
Finished my edit........
Actually, these remind me of Sharon's roses.  I love the delicate color......almost like a fine china.


4 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Goodness those are pretty roses!!

Kathryn Dyche said...

This image made me smile.

Rosemary Aubut said...

Gorgeous photo so delicate!

smiles, Sharon said...

I just changed to PSE 11...deleted 10 and was rather frustrated I had deleted 10. The new program is so different it has taken me awhile to catch on. I am sure I will like it, once I figure it all out. I know you will be a whiz using it the first time. PSE is a bit like Apple Tablets, just keeps adding new upon new. But this was a really big change....retina anyone? smiles: sharon