Monday, January 14, 2013

Morning Relaxation

I'm feeling a little lost without an online class, but I'm about to start Kim's "Beyond, Beyond" and Susan's "Photoplay", so 
I should be back in the saddle very soon.
Meantime Photo Art Friday and Texture Tuesday have come
back from holiday.  I did not have time to shoot pics, so I 
dug in my archives and came up with this image. The only requirement for this theme of "Cuppa" 
was to use one of Kim's textures.  
I do love my espresso macchiato.....two shots please, extra foam but no milk.  It's my reward when I finish my workout at the gym.  Lots of times I stop at Starbucks but sometimes I make my own.
I used a layer of Kim's "Reentry" on color dodge at 36% 
and a layer of her "Return" on 
linear burn at 63%.
Don't forget to stop by Kim's linky party and enjoy the other artists'  work.


kimklassencafe

12 comments:

Kim Klassen said...

lovely work...and i adore the POV.

welcome back to TT.... see you in Beyond...

xo, Kim

Kim Stevens said...

Ahhh, yes, I'm so happy Photo Art Friday and Texture Tuesday are back too! Lovely shot!

Anonymous said...

Nice work! :)

elizabeth said...

Perfection! Would make a fabulous canvas print. :)
I'm visiting from Kim's today.

Evelyn S. said...

Looks delicious...and it's photographed so beautifully!

Unknown said...

Lovely, soft and warm feel to this!

Melinda said...

Really lovely image! I'm with you- I love tea, but I have to have my grande sugar free vanilla latte from Starbucks (but I do love the caramel macchiato- YUM!).

Deanna said...

looks delish!!

The Artful Diva said...

good to the last drop!

Candy C. said...

Very nice cuppa! :)

Anne Camille said...

Great photo & use of textures.

kimB said...

Wonderful image and processing! What a treat to be able to make this at home :)