Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She Sells Sea Shells

Had my one-to-one class at the Apple store and I was lucky to have a tech who knows Photoshop. He showed me how to blend two images together. I was thrilled. I came home and immediately did it so I wouldn't forget. It still took a bit of doing, but I finally made it happen. I think I'll play around a bit more with this. He told me to save all my edits in Photoshop mode, so I can continue to make changes. I had to go on line after I could not upload it to my blog (of course it doesn't recognize the Photoshop format) to find out how to save as a .jpg image without losing my original Photoshop image. These are really small things for an experienced image editor but for me, the neophyte, it's like learning to drive. I have to think about every step and why I get the result I get and what to do to get the result I want. I get so excited when I finally "get it".

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful job Marilyn!

Photoshop can be so much fun!
Sharon

bailey said...

I loved the COLOR combinations so much that I didn't even see the face until seconds later,,,the brain is an amazing thing...

Diane said...

Wow, this is very cool! Your work just gets better & better all the time! Hugs, Diane

Barb said...

Happiness is finding someone to help ya . . .
Oh, this is soooo cool!
Happy week-end.
Barb

Trudi said...

Hi Marilyn - You have an award waiting for you on my blog!