Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick Collage

Traci Bautista was in town last weekend, and I was able to take a mini class from her. She is promoting her new product called Collage Pauge. I wondered what the difference was and why it might be better than Golden or Liquitex mediums. It gives a smoother surface - almost no brush marks. Also comes in matte, gloss and another one has a bit of glitter in it. I always love her classes and I think it's because she uses the vivid colors I love. I also love the graffiti look. It was fun and you can see the result of just a 1 hour class.

3 comments:

.Trudi Sissons said...

wOW! No kidding - gorgeous colors.
How I wish I was close to some of the teachers you have access to!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Marilyn,
THANK YOU so ,uch for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! You are such a sweet person!
I LOVE your Traci Bautista workshop project . . . the colors and design are OUTSTANDING . . . I really need to work on her technique myself!!!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Say WHAT?! OMG! We were in the same class together and we didn't recognize each other? How the heck did THAT happen?! :(