Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Found Some New Resources.....

I have to say I'm excited that I've discovered  a couple new resources.  Some of us in the blogging world are still trying to learn our way around Blogger or other blog formats.  I was cruising through Texture Tuesday entries on Kim's blog.  I found Elaine's blog and was so impressed with her work that I decided to look at the rest of her blog.  Her blog is new and she has spent quite a bit of time on Google to get information on how to do whatever on her blog.  Through her research she found out how to eliminate the shadows on images posted on Blogger.  Depends on the template you are using, but with my template Blogger does use a border/shadow on the images.  I drove myself crazy trying to figure out how to get rid of them.  Elaine had a link to YoBoy who has all kinds of wonderful information and tips for Blogger.  I was able to eliminate those pesky shadows.  I plan to spend more time on his site to see if I can learn a few more things.






No comments: