Sunday, May 19, 2013

Practice Practice....

I've been busy.......practicing my faces and a body here and there.
Beginning stages below...
Another beginning drawing and after watercolor addition...


 Another dreamer...


A little body and what Jane calls "lolly legs".  We cut them up and placed them in different positions for fun and probably to learn more about the movement of the human body for drawing purposes...


Another before and after below....


Drawing faces is not a simple thing for me but I do enjoy it.







Another body.....
More next week.  I plan to incorporate more journal art with faces and bodies.

4 comments:

Carole M. said...

I might imagine how difficult it is to draw faces/bodies ---- you've gotten well into this Marilyn and I love your results. You've got to be pleased with where you're going with your artistry

jacki long said...

Great the more the better!
I especially like the back view of the girl,
seem nice and free!

Diane said...

You're doing some great stuff here, Marilyn. I find drawing to be especially challenging!

Lori Saul said...

Hi Marilyn,

Wow I love your faces - so much depth and expression- each face is unique and beautiful. Absolutely inspirational- and so good to connect with you again. Have a great holiday weekend!

Lori

Foxglove Hollow