Sunday, August 10, 2014

Three Hearts

Art journal play is the best form of therapy I can think of.  When I am playing in my journal or even when I'm creating something in Photoshop, I am truly in the moment.  It's a wonderful form of meditation.  I admire the way dogs, and all animals for that matter, live in the "now".  They seem to be perennially happy.  They just takes what comes.  I could use a lesson from my dogs.  I can just hear them saying to me "Don't sweat the small stuff….or any stuff!"
~ calm ~

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Love this Marilyn!
I love the color, the composition and ...
the free-ness and joy of your creating!
And, I definitely think it shows you were...
in the moment.
Bravo!

Sherri Cassell said...

Beautiful journal pages! I am trying to live more in the moment also! I love my Photoshop but need to get back to the journaling!