I'm doing my first 5 Fact Friday - it's a fun thing started by Kim Klassen at Reflections of you. It's just
as the name implies - write 5 things about yourself to share with the other participants. We were part
of the first Behind The Scenes class that Kim and Xanthe taught. So here goes.....
1. I grew up in Chattanooga, TN. in this house.
2. My first car was a Nash Rambler (some of you might remember).....
photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons
3. I purchased a used VW Beetle when I moved to So. CA. I remember that it had a toilet paper oil
filter. and I thought the car was pretty cool
It was red and looked something like the one in this photo, which is also courtesy of Flickr
4. I'm married to husband #2 who is considerably younger than I. He, however. is not courtesy of
5. I'm an E-Course junkie. I've taken classes from Kim Klassen (and Xanthe Berkeley),
Until next week..........