Monday, February 03, 2014

It Started Mid-December



Okay, all this mess started just before Christmas.  It is now beginning of February and the tile in the first bathroom is just being set, the drywall is up and that's about it.  I had forgotten just how much goes into the construction/reconstruction.
Let me just say that I am not "in good hands" with Allstate(gritting teeth).  They have been adversarial from the beginning.  As soon as I'm finished I plan to change insurance companies.  It was like pulling teeth to get them to even begin to cooperate.  As of last Friday, I was told a check is going in the mail.   I'll believe when I see it. Today I have been playing in Photoshop with one image all day. 
with French script below
with black script below
with texture by Lenabem on Flickr below

with French script and canvas texture below
I think my muse is on a break -- too much going on and too many frustrations.  I think I'll go play in my journal.
~ Peace ~

3 comments:

jacki long said...

I like your composition, and the thing that struck me is that each image is a stage, like what you are going through. Necessary to get to where you want to be.
Patience is a skill, right? ;o)

Cathy von Hassel-Davies said...

I am sorry you are going through that. I love the canvas one!

Hugs!!

libbyquilter said...

a beautiful way to spend some of the energy produced from frustration (i'm not a big fan of insurance companies in general).

love that last image~!!

:-)
libbyQ