Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Spring

Hello all.  Hope you are having a great week.  I want to share with you some of the images I worked on the last few days.  I'm backtracking to Week 5 of Be Still…"Be Still and Look for the Light".  I managed to capture some morning light in my bedroom, and  I took advantage of it for side lighting a few images.  I was thrilled with the light shining through the flowers.
To begin, the image below was edited in LR and then taken into PS to add Kim's "Cool Grunge" texture.  I metered for the geraniums in front.  
I processed this in LR and used one of LR's black/white presets, then Topaz Adjust 5 for the fun silvery look, then into PS for addition of text.

I did nothing with this photo except adjust exposure and crop and add Kim's brush in Photoshop.  

I'll be linking this to 

Kim Klassen dot com
and

KIM KLASSEN dot COM
~ Give ~

5 comments:

Barb said...

These are all so gorgeous and yes, the light is amazing! Have a wonderful week Marilyn!

abrianna said...

Wonderful edits. I like the way the silver effect makes the vase look like it is made of silver and glass instead of white and blue.

ju-north said...

Beautiful images!

EarlK said...

Beautiful. I especially like the first image. Love the colors. Beautiful vase.

Leovi said...

Breathtaking compositions with beautiful flowers, beautiful photos !!!!