Monday, May 07, 2012

Expect a Miracle

I got my iMac back yesterday.  I'm excited but with a little trepidation. Everything seems to be working well until I use the On One Photo Essentials 4 software.  Then it gets really bogged down.  Not sure what the problem is with that but I think I will have conversation with On One to see what might be causing that situation.
I'm excited to be able to do my photo editing again.  A day without it is like a day without my right arm....
I'm not sure what the assignment for Texture Tuesday was.....the instructions were for May 1, but then there wasn't a May 1st posting.  So I'm posting my version of Kim's newest video in the Test Kitchen.
Here's my basic recipe
I followed Kim's instructions for adding the two color fill adjustments which did give it a more dreamy effect.  So did her "Chase" texture.
I want to get this posted so I can wander over to Kim's blog and check out the other Texture Tuesday entries.
Have a good week!!
  
kimklassencafe


13 comments:

Prairie Jill said...

I love the dreamy effect!

Desirae R said...

Beautiful! I hope you figure out your computer issues soon!

A Creative Grace said...

A beautiful edit with perfect words of wisdom :)

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Beautiful diffused lighting effect! Lagging computers where on my nerves too.

Merike said...

So lovely composition :)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Gorgeous. Valerie

Mary Gene Atwood said...

very pretty. Orchids are so delicate and your edit made them even softer.

georgia b. said...

oh... glad you have your iMac back. i just bought one a week ago, and i am so happy with it. i got the souped up version with a RAM upgrade, so mine seems to be working well so far {knock on wood}. of course, i have not yet loaded my photoshop and other adobe software, so we'll see how things go once i do. the iMacs are great, no? i've been working on an old G4 for years, so it's nice to have this. i feel like a real person now! =)

love your shot and texture use. orchids are one of my favorite flowers.

good luck with your mac!

Leovi said...

OOOH! Beautiful photo, this beautiful flower is excellent, very poetic. Greetings.

A Fanciful Life said...

Pretty orchid - I love the color!

Jill Franklin said...

I know computer issues are frustrating. You've created a beautiful photo here...it enhances resilience and adds joy to life.

Enjoy your day! =)

sandy said...

It's beautiful Marilynn! Oh so sorry about your computer, I know how frustrating that is!

I had to laugh when Anne asked us for some iced tea in one of the posts below lol very cute!

hugs

Patrice said...

Gorgeous!